Subclass 188 - Business innovation stream
This system will send you a duplicate of this application upon submission. Please check that information contained in your duplicate submission is correct. If you do not receive the duplicate or information and attachments are incorrect and/or missing – please email email@example.com
To be eligible to apply for Tasmanian state visa nomination, you must first meet all the business migration requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs. State nomination is only one component of your full visa application.
To avoid processing delays, the following documents need to be included with this nomination application:
- Business plan with details of proposed area of business including:
- proposed business and / or investment activities
- details of any finance
- amount of anticipated investment
- research and study into proposed business area, including target market, opportunities, barriers, licensing and registration, contacts with potential suppliers / collaborators and other relevant individuals and organisations, exploratory visits to Tasmania
- anticipated benefits to Tasmanian economy and way of life.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Evidence of exploratory visit(s) to Tasmania.
- Description of any Australian business activities that you have an interest in, including your period of ownership (if any).
- Summary of successful business history.
- Business registration certificate or licence and evidence of share of ownership.
- Financial statements for current business.
- Documentary evidence of business involvement - such as organisation charts; photographs of business, internet presence.
- A current Department of Home Affairs form 1139A - Statement of Assets and Liabilities Position (or similar document).
- Evidence supporting your claims to points on the Department of Home Affairs 188 points test.
- A copy of your passport bio page (the page which shows full details of your name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, expiry date, etc) for yourself and your dependants.
- If you are using a migration agent: completed and signed Department of Home Affairs Form 956 (Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance).
Additional information for property development proposal
- Identification and location of the development.
- Indication of project cost information.
- Details of financing (own/debt/other financing).
- Current Certificate(s) of Title for the subject land.
- Copies of any planning or development approvals.
- Expected commencement and completion dates.
- Explanation of the client's role in the project.
Note that this application form must be completed in English and that there is no fee charged by the Tasmanian Government for visa nomination.
Notices of nomination from the Tasmanian Government are valid for six months, and are not transferable to any other State or Territory.
If you require special state endorsement due to shortage of points in the Points test or are not represented by a registered migration agent, we encourage you to email us first before submitting this application.
Business Innovation and investment program
Subclass 188 Business Innovation stream
Questions marked with * are mandatory