This system will send you a duplicate of this application upon submission. Please check that information contained in your duplicate submission is correct. If you do not receive the duplicate or information and attachments are incorrect and/or missing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to apply for Tasmanian state visa nomination, you must first meet all the business migration requirements set out by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). State nomination is only one component of your full visa application.
To avoid processing delays, the following documents need to be included with this nomination application:
- Evidence to support the points you are claiming in the Department of Home Affairs Subclass 188 points test.
- A CV showing business / investment / management career.
- A signed statement agreeing that you will invest AUD$1.5 million in Tasmanian Treasury bonds and maintain the investment for four years
- Evidence of availability of funds.
- Statement of intended active business activity in Tasmania during the investment / business period.
- A current Department of Home Affairs form 1139A - Statement of Assets and Liabilities Position (or similar document).
- A copy of your passport bio page (the page which shows full details of your name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, expiry date, etc) for yourself and your dependants.
- If you are using a migration agent: completed and signed Department of Home Affairs Form 956 (Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance).
Note that this application form must be completed in English and that there is no fee charged by the Tasmanian Government for visa nomination.
Notices of nomination from the Tasmanian Government are valid for six months, and are not transferable to any other State or Territory.
If you require special state endorsement due to shortage of points in the Points test or are not represented by a registered migration agent, we encourage you to email us first before submitting this application.
Business Innovation and investment program
Subclass 188 Investor stream
Please provide the details of the person completing this form
If you are a registered migration agent, please provide your MARA registration number and upload the completed DIBP Form 956 as record of the applicant engaging you as an agent.