This system will send you a duplicate of this application upon submission. Please check that information contained in your submission is correct. If you do not receive the duplicate or information and attachments are incorrect and/or missing, please email email@example.com.
To be eligible to apply for Tasmanian state visa nomination, you must first meet all the business migration requirements set out by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). State nomination is only one component of your full visa application.
To avoid processing delays, the following documents need to be included with this nomination application:
- Evidence that the proposed complying significant investment is of economic benefit to Tasmania. This may include:
- an overview of your complying investment intentions in Australia, which should include:
- an outline of the proposed complying investment; and
- a signed letter of intent with the managing fund to invest in the complying investments; and
- a summary of how the intended investments and/or business activities are of economic benefit to Tasmania.
- A current Department of Home Affairs form 1139A - Statement of Assets and Liabilities Position (or similar document)
- Your resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of your passport bio page (the page which shows full details of your name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, expiry date, etc) for yourself and your dependants.
- If you are using a migration agent: completed and signed Department of Home Affairs Form 956 (Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance).
Note that this application form must be completed in English and that there is no fee charged by the Tasmanian Government for visa nomination.
Notices of nomination from the Tasmanian Government are valid for six months, and are not transferable to any other State or Territory.
Business Innovation and investment program
Subclass 188 Significant investor stream
Please provide the details of the person completing this form
If you are a registered migration agent, please provide your MARN registration number and upload the completed DIBP Form 956 as record of the applicant engaging you as an agent.